The inpatient department of Normed Medical Center is equipped with modern surgical equipment in accordance with European standards (Karl Storz, Reda, Invidia, Mindray). Operations at the center are performed by doctors trained abroad. "Normed" Medical Center provides medical assistance in the following areas of surgery:”Normed” Medical Center provides medical care in the following areas of surgery:
- Vascular surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Other minor and medium surgical interventions
- The inpatient department is equipped with multi-functional hospital beds, oxygen channels, personal alarm clock and all necessary conditions for personal hygiene, which enable to monitor the patient's health condition and provide quality medical care.
- In the case of using any type of surgical service at the "Normed" medical center, patients can use the complex services of the inpatient department free of charge, which includes the care of the medical staff, the hospital room, and personal hygiene items.
- For residents of regions, if they do not have accommodation, a free one-day stay.
- Thanks to the professional staff of the "Normed" Medical Center, all our patients receive high-quality medical care and caring treatment.
- Thanks to the knowledge and skills of our doctors, the equipment and medical techniques of leading foreign medical companies, modern and minimally invasive methods are used, which enables patients to recover quickly.